What is Roam like Home?
With Roam like Home you can use your phone in the EU, UK and EEA countries, like you do in Norway without any extra roaming fees! This means that you can use your included SMS, minutes (does not apply to included minutes abroad) and data when you are traveling in the EU/EEA. This also applies to data packages that are purchased extra.
- Customers with all Mycall EU+ and Mycall Global mobile plans get Roam like Home automatically
- Roam like Home applies for all data, including data packages.
- Roam like Home applies to everything included in your package, except from the included international minutes, outside of EU.
- Don't worry, roam without any additional fees in EU, EEA and territories that belong to EU-countries.
- Other prices apply if you exceed the content included in your package, for special numbers and countries outside of the EU/EEA.
- Roam like Home does not apply in or to countries outside EU / EEA or on board ships with satellite (eg ferry, boat and airplane). See prices here.
- Customers traveling in Switzerland with subscriptions other than Mycall EU+ or Mycall Global will not receive Roaming like Home.
Roam like Home is activated when traveling in:
Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Ceuta, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe & Saint-Martin, Greece, Ireland, Iceland (EEA), Italy, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Latvia, Liechtenstein (EEA) , Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Melilla, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom*, Sweden, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Wales, Austria, Ukraine & UK.
Try a mobile plan with Roaming like Home!
1. Great Britain. Although the UK has opted out of the EU, Roaming like home still applies.
2. If the territory/country is part of the EU, Roaming like home (RLH) will apply there.
3. If the area is not part of the EU/EEA, RLH will not apply. Examples: The Faroe Islands - Is part of Denmark, but is not part of the EU. RLH does not apply. St. Martin - Is part of France, is in the EU. RLH applies.
4. Switzerland: Customers with Mycall EU+ and Mycall Global will also get Switzerland in RLH. If the customer with Mycall EU+/Global also has a data package, the contents of the data package can also be used in Switzerland. Customers with subscriptions other than Mycall EU+/Global will not receive RLH in Switzerland, nor any data packages they have.